Cisco Bug: CSCum09568 - Cannot update user settings in PCP 10.0
May 06, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cannot update user settings in PCP 10.0 (enable for self-care, user role). Conditions: This happens if user is LDAP-integrated and PCP UI is integrated to PCA (converged mode).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases