Cisco Bug: CSCum09373 - 3.4.2: User can able to delete assigned output channel to barker
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.4(2) 3.4(2)ES1 3.5(2)
Symptom: When output channels are selected for deletion, they are getting deleted even if some barker is associated with them. Conditions: If there exists a barker associated with an output channel, and if user issues a delete request of that channel, an error should be displayed to user rather than deleting the channel.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases