Cisco Bug: CSCum09232 - UCCX: Switch Version Fails When Semicolon In DialingList Field
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unified Contact Center Express switch-version process fails to execute with the following error on the Command Line Interface (CLI): Error: Sync after switch-version fails. Conditions: This issue occurs when semicolon characters (;) are present in any of the fields in the DialingList table used to hold contacts for outbound campaigns.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases