Cisco Bug: CSCum09078 - Make TODAccess tag optional in addRemoteDestination api
Nov 19, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: OnwerUserId value is got as NULL in the getRemoteDestination response. Conditions: Adding the Remote Destination using addRemoteDestination request without sending TODAccess tag.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases