Cisco Bug: CSCum08630 - TCS recording down samples 1080p to match content channel resolution
Nov 27, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TCS recording down samples 1080p to match content channel resolution Conditions: If you present using for example a laptop with lower resolution then the established call is running on then the recording will be transcoded in this lower resolution.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases