Cisco Bug: CSCum05766 - SSTE: IF-MIB::ifOutOctets inconsistency
Jan 28, 2014
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The value returned by IF-MIB::ifOutOctets by snmpwalk could be inconsistent. Conditions: The symptoms is observed when comparing value with concurrent snmpwalk.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases