Cisco Bug: CSCum05759 - NXOS/FIB: Routes not programmed in HW or has incorrect entry in LC FIB
Feb 28, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Packet drops or incorrect routing for some prefixes Conditions: Problem can occur after multiple route changes when using ECMP recursive next hops. Not easily reproducible.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases