Cisco Bug: CSCum04595 - NLB packets flooded on one N7K in a VPC set-up
Feb 05, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In a VPC set-up if NLB packet comes in through N7K1 and then to N7K2 on the peer-link, the packet is flooded on N7K2 (and vice versa). MS NLB running in IGMP mode. Conditions: Currently seen on 6.1(4). MS NLB running in IGMP mode (not sure if it is a must, though).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases