Cisco Bug: CSCum04194 - CER: DRF Server Credentials Displayed in the Clear in DRF Log Files
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Backup storage device credentials are displayed in the clear on Cisco Emergency Responder backup/restore. Conditions: The credentials for whatever server is specified for the backup/restore device are displayed in the clear and can be used to access backup images as well as whatever else is stored on the server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases