Cisco Bug: CSCum03282 - CER: Susceptible to Numerous Published Java Vulnerabilities
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Emergency Responder includes a version of Java that is affected by the numerous published vulnerabilities. This bug was opened to update the version of Java used on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases