Cisco Bug: CSCum01374 - Interface Error disabled due to eltm: invalid argument to function call
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Port-channel may get suspended . Bouncing interface by using "shut , no shut" command does not recover the Port-channel. ELTM-2-INTERFACE_INTERNAL_ERROR: Internal error: port-channel2:LIF not allocated to add or delete member port , collect output of show tech-support eltm. Conditions: ISSU from 6.1.2 to 6.1.4. Also may happen if system is reloaded with code 6.1.4a.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases