Cisco Bug: CSCum00560 - A group chat participant cannot change to being a hidden user
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Problem 1: A group chat sysadmin cannot join a chat room as a hidden user if another hidden user is in the room. Problem 2: An existing participant cannot change to hidden if another hidden user is in the room. Conditions: A group chat room where one or more users have already joined as hidden users.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases