Cisco Bug: CSCum00500 - No Sync from CUIC back to CCX
Oct 08, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customer is able to assign specific permissions to CUIC users with the intent of assigning responsibilities and roles. When a sync occurs from CCX it will reset all roles and permissions back to default. All changes will be lost. Conditions: Customer is using CUIC for UCCX and wants to assign certain roles or permissions to users or objects.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases