Cisco Bug: CSCul98705 - 5.0(3)U5(1f): All user ports report as link down at same time
Feb 12, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:N3k running any version of code may see an issue where all ports go down at the same time and you are unable to recover. After ports go down they will report as not connected and report ETH_PORT_FSM_ST_LINK_INIT. Conditions:This is linked to an internal clock failure.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases