Cisco Bug: CSCul98413 - CSV Import Phones Does not honor Recording Option 1
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BAT import using "Recording Option 1" to enable Automatic Recording always results in disabled. Phone import reports success but "Recording Option" is disabled. Conditions: Records that do not have a Calling Search Space for Call Forward All (or the Secondary CSS for CFA) will ALWAYS have Recording Option disabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases