Cisco Bug: CSCul96728 - Cannot Change IP Address or Hostname during install
May 12, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Specifying the correct IP and Hostname after a mistake during platform configuration results in connectivity validation error Conditions: -Connectivity check during CUPS install reveals user has made a mistake inputting hostname or IP address. -If you go back and correct it using the review tab the config script will throw an error. The subsequent connectivity check will fail despite the correct details being entered.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases