Cisco Bug: CSCul93120 - startup-config for FEX HIF could be removed under pre-provision
May 19, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FEX interface configuration is removed in startup-config under the condition with pre-provision, after connecting FEX to N5K. Conditions: vPC topology with a dual-homed FEX (N2K-C2248TP-E-1GE) to a pair of N5K's. The problem occurs after connecting FEX with image download, when config for FEX is already set by using pre-provision like below: N5K# sh run ... slot 101 provision model N2K-C2248TP-E-1GE ... interface Ethernet101/1/1 description interface Ethernet101/1/1 ...
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases