Cisco Bug: CSCul91339 - On MAC move between sites, some macs are not moved correctly
Feb 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Back-to-Back MAC moves between 2 different sites, leading to traffic drops. Conditions: Moving the local MACs back to back across the sites, resulting in nodes pointing to incorrect route owner.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases