Cisco Bug: CSCul90101 - Unexpected CDP packet clears ip phone authentication sesson
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E-F Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4948E Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6L-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4500 Supervisor Engine 6-E
- Cisco Catalyst 4900M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An interface configured for 802.1x and MAB gets stuck in a MAB Running state with a Cisco IP Phone connected. Conditions: 4500 running 15.1(2)SG 802.1x configured in open mode on the interface and the interface configured for multi-domain or multi-auth.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases