Cisco Bug: CSCul88955 - Lip sync issue when 2 live calls are placed:One Darwin & other WMS/Wowza
Jan 21, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
S5.3 beta pre
Symptom: 2 concurrent live calls made 1 Darwin & other WMS or Wowza Conditions: Observed with MXP endpoints.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases