Cisco Bug: CSCul87888 - UCCX 126.96.36.19900-71 CAD emails are formatted incorrectly
Dec 03, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Subject line not fully showing up if multiple "<>" are included. HTML code snippets showing up in body of email. Conditions: Send an email with multiple "<>" in the subject line. Forward email with embedded pictures.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases