Cisco Bug: CSCul87570 - Cannot recover from expired license after applying valid one
Oct 24, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When processes fail to execute with the error "No new processes or activities can be run at this time. Please verify that your license is up to date.", the error persists even when a valid license is applied. Conditions: This problem occurs only when Process Orchestrator 2.3.x was running with an expired license and is then upgraded to version 3.0 while in that state. Once the upgrade occurs, Process Orchestrator 3.0 fails to recover from the expired license condition even when a valid license is applied.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases