Cisco Bug: CSCul87398 - Licensing users for IM/P capabilities can cause IDS CPU to spike to 90%
Jan 23, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(5.2) 9.1(2)
Symptom: During bulk licencing of users for CUP and CUPC capabilities in very large systems, cmonint can take over 90% of one CPU core and administrators will notice that syncing users from CUCM to CUP will be very slow. Conditions: Administrator licenses a very large number of users for CUP and CUPC capabilities at the same time using BAT job on CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases