Cisco Bug: CSCul87333 - RTA is blocking 900 Mbps of bandwidth
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VOD ingest becomes very slow when live ingest starts. Conditions: The transfer rate is not provided in the ingest request. The VOD ingest is metered and 900 Mbps bandwidth is reserved for live only remaining bandwidth is utilized for VOD ingest.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases