Cisco Bug: CSCul87324 - PE Restart Notifcation not created for publisher after EWS gateway setup
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After creating an Exchange gateway there is no notification to restart the Presence Engine service on the IM&P Publisher. There should be one notification for each IM&P node. Conditions: Create an Exchange gateway.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases