Cisco Bug: CSCul85457 - ARP Requests/Replies to/from Nexus4K fails over a SVI interface
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
- Cisco NX-OS Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ARP Requests/Replies to and from Nexus 4000 fail over a switch virtual interface (SVI interface). The ARP table is not populated resulting in loss of IP host connectivity. Conditions: Unknown unicast flooding with jumbo frames results in CPU buffer overrun in Electra. The CPU ring that processes this traffic is frozen irrecoverably thereby failing ICMP/ARP messages.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases