Cisco Bug: CSCul83544 - 2048 bits should be the default for all certificates
Jun 13, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Certificate other than tomcat generated using defaults is of 1024 bits size. Conditions: Generate the certificate from the GUI page which corresponds to a given certificate, i.e. NOT from the main GUI page where the certs are generated from.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases