Cisco Bug: CSCul83453 - CU IM & P Reporting is showing as 'nav.presence.report' on DRS Menu Page
Oct 15, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
GUI label, in DRS page navigation menu, not mapped correctly. This leads to inappropriate label shown, as seen in GUI screenshot. Symptom: In Disaster Recovery page, navigation menu, Cisco Unified IM & Presence Reporting is shown as 'nav.presence.report' . Conditions: The error appears in CUCM 10.0.0.1 (cup_gaelforce branch).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases