Cisco Bug: CSCul81512 - CAD Chat only looks at agent's name not agent ID when loading teams.
Sep 25, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
8.0(2)SU4 8.5(1)SU4 9.0(2)SU1
Symptom: When two agents have the same name (ie. John Smith), but different user IDs, (ie. jsmith1, jsmith2), and are on different teams, and they login to CAD and open the Team Chat, if they are both logged in, they will see the other agent's team in their team window. When the other John Smith logs out, the team will revert to the proper listing. Conditions: - 2 or more agents have the same first and last name - The agents are on separate teams in UCCX - Using CAD Team Chat
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases