Cisco Bug: CSCul80339 - netstack memory leak when changes are done to pbr
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Netstack cores observed on n7k. Conditions: PBR configuration should be present on the n7k and there should be changes to the pbr config. The changes can be one of the following : 1. Explicit changes a) Change existing PBR policy ? Either match action and/or set action or change acl. b) Do shut/no shut of interface on which policy applied. 2. Implicit changes a) Interface which pbr is applied flaps ? may be because of STP dispute or BPDU loss etc b) The next-hop goes under not reachable->reachable or reachable->not reachable->reachable churn.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases