Cisco Bug: CSCul78738 - N2K-B22HP-P: HIF stays down when Blade Server moved into new slot.
Oct 14, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Customers who are running 5.2(1)N1(5) release, after moving blade server into empty slot, may notice that corresponding HIF interfaces stay errorDisabled - "eKeyingEr" as "Incompatible/No server". Conditions: Problem noticed in next cases: *** when you are inserting blade server into slot, which was empty before chassis upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases