Cisco Bug: CSCul78017 - if srv used for destination on sip trunk the status is wrongly reported
Sep 25, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
if srv used for destination on sip trunk the status is wrongly reported Symptom: "Status" and "Status Reason" report "N/A" on the SIP trunk configuration web page Conditions: When SRV is used as destination address for a sip trunk the status and status reason on the trunk web page is wrongly reported as N/A.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases