Cisco Bug: CSCul77974 - CEF MIB physical entity index reported as 0 in 6500/7600 traps
Mar 29, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
15.1(1)IC66.41 15.1(1)SY 15.4(1.11)S
Symptom: When a trap is generated by the standby RP to indicate that there has been a CEF operational failure, the entity ID is incorrectly communicated as 0 (which is an invalid MIB variable) Conditions: CEF operation fails on peer device.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases