Cisco Bug: CSCul77705 - Changing address scheme warning should indicate SA needs to be started
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Changes to users on CUCM not taking affect during IM address scheme change. Conditions: When changing IM address scheme a range of services are turned off (including the sync agent). If the users on the system aren't configured correctly a warning will appear e.g. highlighting that some users don't have directory URI configured. In many of these scenarios, the Admin may be required to make changes on CUCM. These changes need to propagate to IM&P but the Sync Agent will be stopped and this won't happen. As a result the Admin should be informed that the Sync Agent needs to be started for the changes to propagate to IM&P.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases