Cisco Bug: CSCul77175 - UCCX Editor Database/ACD Steps Online Help Mapping is broken
Dec 12, 2013
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Context Sensitive help for Editor Steps from the client is broken. Conditions: Install editor and try using context sensitive help( Step->Properties->Help) for steps like DB steps and ACD steps.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases