Cisco Bug: CSCul74225 - Manual Presence intermittently not composed correctly by Presence Engine
Sep 30, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: Manual Presence Status does not take effect when set by a user. Contacts still see the user as their previous presence status. Conditions: There has been a disconnection between the Presence Engine in-memory copy of the user's presence data, and the latest manual status as stored in the IM & Presence database. This can lead to unexpected behaviour, where setting manual status such as DND does not take effect. In particular, this would occur if the manual status being set happens to match the existing manual status stored in the database.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases