Cisco Bug: CSCul73581 - During UCCX failback, retry failure pop-up is randomnly seen on CAD
Jun 16, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During UCCX failback, at random times it is observed before automatic login of CAD that an error pop-up is displayed as login / intialization failed and to retry / cancel. Conditions: Steps: ==== 1. Let a home (Extend and Connect) agent be on a PC call. 2. Make an ICD call and let agent answer the call on CAD. 3. Perform a failover by disconnecting the network cable on UCCX Node 1. 4. Verify that ICD call remains intact while CAD logs out and re-logs in to UCCX node 2 automatically. 5. Now perform a failback by connecting back the cable to Node 1. 6. Verify if CAD fails back to Node 1 and that ICD call is still intact. Observation: ======== At the step 6 sometimes during failback there is an error pop up indicating user to retry or cancel the login.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases