Cisco Bug: CSCul69999 - bin/export_credentials.sh export not encrypted.
Apr 29, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: bin/export_credentials.sh - This script allows the service operator to export credentials into a csv or text file. Open the exported file and you will be able to see the credentials in clear text. Conditions: Occurs on every export.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases