Cisco Bug: CSCul69860 - FEX reset due to watchdog timeout
Jun 04, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: fex unexpectedly reloaded. Reset reason: watchdog tiomeout Conditions: Fex CPU may run into watchdog timeout on receiving a jumbo frame on it's CPU interface (read punted to CPU inband interface). This fix addresses the above issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases