Cisco Bug: CSCul69832 - All FEX bounce after supervisor kernel panic
Feb 19, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: All fex modules temporarily go offline after a supervisor switchover Conditions: This has only been observed after a switchover triggered by a kernel panic: N7K# show system reset-reason module 6 ----- reset reason for Supervisor-module 6 (from Supervisor in slot 6) --- 1) At 260141 usecs after Wed Nov 27 10:03:54 2013 Reason: Kernel Panic Service: Version: 6.1(4) The following syslogs may also be seen: %FEX-2-FEX_NOT_ONLINE_SUP_SWITCHOVER: FEX 102 did not come online after SUP Switchover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases