Cisco Bug: CSCul69623 - Certificate re-enrollment fails with 'regenerate' keyword
Oct 14, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A PKI client (ASR router) fails auto renewal of the certificate if 'auto-enroll regenerate' is configured in the trustpoint. Conditions: A router configured with a trustpoint that has regenerate enabled and a 'usage' key being used for the trustpoint.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases