Cisco Bug: CSCul69454 - Running process fails when Oracle grooming is in progress
Jan 22, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Process running during database grooming remains in Running state forever or fails with "ORA-01502: index 'CPOCFGO2.UC_PagedOutputArchive' or partition of such index is in unusable state" errors. Conditions: Oracle database is used as the backend for the Orchestrator. Process has activities referring to Paged Output of prior activities and is running around 11 pm local server time, during database grooming interval.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases