Cisco Bug: CSCul68854 - Traceback is seen in "ripv6_new_port"
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
15.1(2)SY2.42 15.2(1)IC273.48 15.4(1.11)S 15.4(1.14)T 15.4(2)S
Symptom: A traceback is seen. Conditions: The traceback is seen when configuring port and multicast address for a RIPng process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases