Cisco Bug: CSCul66546 - Archival failures due to "unique constraint violated" error
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Process Orchestrator's process instance archival may fail and log the "unique constraint violated" error in server log. Conditions: The issue may happen under a rare race condition, when one process instance is assigned to more than one Orchestration Server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases