Cisco Bug: CSCul65275 - Streamer KDB with "(s_bandwidthManagerPrimaryServer->getArrayId()"
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Dont have any entires present in /arroyo/test/BandwidthManager config file validating the arrayid presence in reselliensyc mode and asserting. Symptom:KDB with ASSERT Conditions:configure the site name to NONE from GUI in site page. And reboot/offline the primary server when the site name is Assigned to NONE.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases