Cisco Bug: CSCul65265 - Tomcat : HTTPS thread Deadlock caused by IMS Java library
Sep 13, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Login attempts from Cisco Jabber, Cisco Unified CM Administration, Cisco Unified CM Serviceability will fail. Cisco Tomcat MAY stop accepting HTTPS connections. Conditions: Login attempts may fail where numerous login attempts occur in parallel with certain database operations.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases