Cisco Bug: CSCul65205 - MAC security on EVC causes high CPU utilization.
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CPU hogs seen when traffic flows through a service instance which has mac security configured. Conditions: CPU hogs seen when traffic flows through a service instance which has mac security configured. This is seen for traffic belonging to even one mac and without any violation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases