Cisco Bug: CSCul64896 - Syslog core dump on CUP subscriber node
Aug 23, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Observed Syslog core dump on IM & P subscriber node after reboot. Conditions: After upgrading the CUCM cluster, the IM & P publisher & subscriber nodes were rebooted. On bootup the subscriber node generated a syslog related core. This has had no impact on the system functionality.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases