Cisco Bug: CSCul63736 - DRFFailure alarms seen even though backup reported success on history.
Sep 22, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.0(1.10000.24) 10.5(1.98000.400)
Symptom: DRS backup shows as success in system-history.log, and DRS backup history page. However, DRFFailure is thrown in the RTMT, reporting the backup failed. DRFFailure: Alarm details: Reason : DRF sftp operation has failed: AppID : Cisco DRF Master ClusterID : NodeID : ccmpubhostname TimeStamp : Sun Nov 24 23:58:21 EST 2013. Conditions: This problem will be seen if there were old backup files at the SFTP location before the upgrade to 10.0.1.10000-24
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases