Cisco Bug: CSCul63532 - UCCX: Node 1 can't ID Node 2 when host name is substring of N2's.
Jul 17, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Various symptoms can be encountered when Node 1 is trying to determine node 2's hostname and Node 1's host name is a substring of node 2's.Any operation which uses the sqlhosts.uccx file to determine the other nodes name is exposed to this issue. You may also see problems configuring the CCG for node 2 in a WAN deployment. The logs would show host not found errors. Conditions: Errors in logs indicate a problem connecting to the HA node. This issue can be confirmed by running the following CLI in Node 1: utils uccx database dbserver integrity If the output shows the remote node as null, you are hitting this issue. It occurs when the node 1 hostname is a substring of the node 2 hostname.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases